Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today fell under the “good day” heading.

It appears, gentle reader, that my prolonged stretch of being a burden to society (read: unemployed) may be coming to an end.  A local employer has seen fit to extent an offer of employment my way.  And I, in my unemployment fuelled wisdom, said yes.  The best part is, I don’t even start until the 1st of September, so I actually get three weeks to full-on relax.  Sure I haven’t been working, but the whole “my future is completely up in the air” thing really harshed that buzz.

As if that wasn’t good enough, I then had an awesome dinner over at the in-laws.  Mmm mmm good.  Veggies from the garden are just better.fuel2

On a completely unrelated to all of this note, I read a very interesting article on the Car and Driver website today on how to get better fuel economy.  We could all use better fuel economy, and I’d never even heard of lugging.  It’s an interesting read, and it’s here.

So, yeah.  Great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment